Vocational Education and Training in Kalamata Featured
Since our establishment in April 2008 we have gained a lot of experience in managing international projects and creating and organising local youth work projects and structures. We have built a local network of companies, institutions and public bodies that are offering quality placements to vocational students. We are constantly increasing our network of receiving companies to include more fields and industries from our area. At the moment the fields that we are covering are:
- Hotels and tourism
- Restaurant and gastronomy
- Graphic design
- Social enterprises
- Cultural organisations / Non-profit associations
- Agribusiness and Agritourism
- The food and beverage industry
- The construction industry
All of our receiving companies are situated within the city of Kalamata or nearby.
Before and upon arrival:
- Arrangement of accommodation and food and the provision of local logistical support
- A review of the profiles and arrangement of the most suitable placement for the participants, in collaboration with the appropriate companies
- The arrangement of the participant’s collection from the local airport or bus station and their official welcome
- On-arrival orientation for all
- Training of work coordinator
- Organising Greek language courses if needed, according to the level and needs of each participant (for training periods of more than one month)
During the placement:
- Personal supervision and support
- Monitoring and evaluation of the placement together with the participant and the person responsible at the hosting placement
- Provision of practical and technical assistance for the participant, when needed
- Learning assessment
At the end and after the placement:
- Conduct the final evaluation of the overall experience together with the participants
- Assistance in creating a record of the learning outcomes
- Preparation of the required certificates
Check out our VET flyer
To pre-register, please fill in this form.
After pre-registration, we will contact you by email and provide with application help.
We can guide you through the process of requesting an Erasmus+ grant from your National Agency.
The deadline for final application is February 1st 2018.
Our PIC number 947897484