Formal education meets Non-Formal Learning: ERASMUS+ Training for professionals in Adult Education Featured
We invite you to a one week training course in Kalamata, Greece, titled:
FORMAL EDUCATION MEETS NON FORMAL LEARNING, THE COMPETENCE BASED APPROACH
The training course will take place in Kalamata, Peloponnese region in the south of Greece, in three separate weeks:
A) 25th of June to 1st of July 2018,
B) 16th to 23rd of September 2018 and
C) 21st to 28th of October 2018.
In the application please choose the week of your preference.
This course is addressed to teachers, trainers, educators and all educational staff.
Which are the challenges a trainer, teacher, educator faces today? How can you motivate the learners? Can the combination of formal and non-formal education involve the learners into the lifelong learning process? Competence based approach, self-assessment and learning portfolios; how can you use them for your group of learners?
This training course aims to offer clear learning results in terms of using non-formal learning methodology and easy-to-use tools at the field of the competence based approach.
- To train teachers, educators, youth workers and trainers on the competence-based approach.
- To share non-formal learning methodology tools and experiences.
- To increase awareness in the use of the 8 key competences and self-assessment.
- To offer the opportunity to the participants to create their own tools and learn how they can adjust the already existing tools in their daily work.
- To increase their ability in managing non-formal learning workshops and sessions.
- To acquire competences in motivating their trainees/learners/students, actively involve them in the learning process and develop the appropriate evaluation methodology.
Condition for participation: to have an Erasmus+ KA1 grant.
Training course’s cost 350 euros (including coffee breaks, conference fees and printed material);
Accommodation and food costs:
Single hotel room 500 euros per person for 7 days with breakfast and 1 meal per day
Double hotel room for 350 euros per person for 7 days with breakfast and 1 meal per day.
Take the chance to advance your skills as an educator, teacher and trainer.
and apply by filling in the following form https://goo.gl/forms/2tewkFagimOvXHVQ2
For large groups we make special offers.
At the end of the training course, you will receive a certificate of attendance including description of training content and time input.
Please note that the working language is English.