E-portfolios: ERASMUS+ Training for professionals in Adult Education Featured
We invite you to a one week training course in Kalamata, Greece, titled:
INTRODUCTION TO PORTFOLIO DIGITIZATION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
The training course will take place in Kalamata, Peloponnese region in the south of Greece, in three separate weeks:
A) 2nd to 8th of July 2018,
B) 9th to 16th of September 2018 and
C) 14th to 21st of October 2018.
In the application please choose the week of your preference.
This course is addressed to teachers, trainers, educators and all educational staff.
This workshop aims at the learners’ obtaining theoretical as well as practical knowledge of creating any kind of e‐portfolios (to assess students/trainees, a showcase, a working e‐portfolio, etc.), which they will later be able to adjust to their own teaching/learning environment. In this sense, a strategic development of ICT and media‐based education within Lifelong Learning field can be more effectively sought.
- To Introduce the use of ICT for improving the key competences, emphasizing the digital competence.
- To train learners in not only creating but also using the e-portfolio of their choice in their daily professional routines.
- To experiment, exchange good practices and gain valuable knowledge from peers as well as discover ways of implementing e-portfolios.
- To use ICT as a tool to achieve motivation for overcoming socioeconomic disadvantages while at the same time getting involved in educational systems.
- To help participants more effectively use technology, i.e. computers and the multimedia not only with typical learning groups but also multi-cultural, groups at social exclusion risk such as school drop-outs, ex-drug users, marginalized youths and the like.
- To inform participants on the role and function of the new technologies.
- "Open" the scope of the participants by adding extra aspects to the specific group sessions, in the sense of more learning structures such as non- formal and informal dimension as well as that of digitization of their teaching material.
Condition for participation: to have an Erasmus+ KA1 grant.
Training course’s cost 70 euros/day -total 350 euros (including coffee breaks, conference fees and printed material);
Accommodation and food costs:
Single hotel room 500 euros per person for 7 days with breakfast and 1 meal per day
Double hotel room for 350 euros per person for 7 days with breakfast and 1 meal per day.
Take the chance to advance your skills as an educator, teacher and trainer.
and apply by filling in the following form https://goo.gl/forms/hh2x4Ixs1TDEpdrn1
For large groups we make special offers.
At the end of the training course, you will receive a certificate of attendance including description of training content and time input.
Please note that the working language is English.